Artemis supports original work, and if selected will provide a Platform for your new plays, Dance Drama or project ideas.
We will work with you to develop an idea, and projects with our professional Actors Company, and the Community Players.
- Submit a synopsis of your play, and at least 3 scenes, or if it is a project, a breakdown of your ideas.
- These will be assessed by our writers panel, and the Artistic Director
- If short listed, you will need to submit a brief budget.
- You will then present your project to the Board of Directors.
- If selected, Artemis will provide a platform for your work, subject to funding.
Initially, there may be a Rehearsed Public Reading by the Actors’ Company. Then the production Team will work with you through rehearsals to a full production.
WRITERS WE HAVE WORKED WITH:
Alison Finch on Aphrodite and the Apple
Natalya Hammond Betts on Narcissus
Christine Aziz on Mary Shelley goes to Hollywood
Vincent Paxton on Thembones; Satan’s Fish and most recently - The Weevil inside the Mind of Van Gogh
Here put short CV’s of the above