WHERE IS ARTEMIS - Local, Regional and National Context
Artemis is an independent not-for-profit organisation with its own constitution and set of organisational aims and objectives.
We would like to acknowledge we have received support from partnerships within the region during the years we have been active. Funding has enabled us to continue; In particular we thank Gill Horritz & Adam Gent - Bournemouth Arts Development Officers; Gary Bentham – Senior Community Arts Development Officer; Christine Rowley and Neighbourhood Management - Boscombe & Springbourne for Community Win Awards; Jo Gallaway and Extended Schools Services; Avonbourne Girls School & Portchester Boys school; Awards for All; SRB local funding.
Key initiatives and priorities include aligning with Bournemouth and Poole Joint Arts Plan.
Artemis plans to develop new and existing partnerships with:
- Bournemouth Community Development Team
- Bournemouth & Poole Arts Development Teams
- Sure Starts Children & Family centres
- Arts Institute of Bournemouth
- East Dorset Drug & Advisory Service
- Dorset Mind
- Bournemouth Probation Service
- Neighbourhood Management
- Bournemouth Borough Council Volunteer link
- Healthy Living Centre Project
- Vita Nova
- Activate – Dorset dance and theatre development agency
- Bournemouth Adult Education Service
- Bournemouth & Poole College (Jellico Theatre)
- Regional theatre organisations
- Dorchester Arts Centre
- Tivoli Theatre, Wimborne
- Regent Centre, Christchurch
- Opera House Boscombe
- Shelley Manor Theatre.
We would like to hear from anyone who would like to form a partnership with us?